Lactic cheese is one of the traditional cheeses consumed in Iran. After the initial preparation, this type of cheese is placed in brine (salted water) or whey mixture. Due to the freshness of material and high-speed processing, the nutrients in this cheese are well preserved.
Characteristics of Ramak Lactic cheese:
- Made with the best raw material (fresh and high-quality cow's milk)
- Contains 12% protein, the protein quality of this product is completely preserved.
- Contains valuable vitamin A and minerals due to the use of lactic bacteria during the production process.
- Has its own pure and original taste.
- Cheese has the highest amount of protein among dairy products (protein is involved in building muscle tissue and keeping vital functions of the body, the quality of proteins in this cheese is completely preserved due to the use of UF technology and prevention of their loss.)
- Cheese contains a type of protein that has positive effects on bones and joint tissue and has a great contribution in the treatment of degenerative diseases of the "muscular" and “skeletal” systems
- Contains phosphorus, which is involved in the growth and repair of body tissues
- Contains water-soluble vitamins B12-B1-B2-B6
- Contains fat-soluble vitamins A - D - E
- Contains calcium, which is effective in the formation and strength of bones and dental health
- Effective for blood clotting, wound healing and maintaining normal blood pressure.
- Prevents cancer cells
- Prevents diabetes
- People who consume a minimum of 40 grams of cheese a day have a lower risk of heart disease than others.
Suitable time to consume Ramak white cheese:
- Consumption of Ramak Lactic cheese at night causes "better absorption of calcium" and has a great beneficial effect on the bones, calms the "nervous system" and increases the quality of sleep.
- Consumption of Ramak lactic cheese as an evening meal, causes better digestion of food, adding the cheese to vegetable salad or having cheese with watermelon can be a very good option as a snack.
- Consumption of Ramak Lactic cheese in the morning, due to rapid digestion, is immediately converted into energy and is considered a good food source to provide energy at the beginning of the day.
Consumption amount of Ramak white cheese:
- Daily consumption of 2 to 4 units is recommended for all.